- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Extra comfort with Promax seat suspension and extra wide Selle Royal saddle
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 36V 13A 468Wh to deliver a high output power
- Removable and lockable 36V 468Wh extra large battery capacity
- Reach up to 70 km (depending on terrain conditions & power level settings)
- Rear carriers with elastic straps
Das-Kit L7 Display
Tektro Disc Brakes
|CST, C1381, 20 x 1.95"
terrain conditions & power level settings)
|Min/Max Seat Height
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
In the box
- 1 x FOO F1
- 1 x 36V charger
- 1 x tool kit
Now that was fun! Bikes are awesome!Sydney, Australia
Really easy to ride, tour was really informative.Adelaide, SA
Couldn't fault it. The bike was great, and tour really informative.Melbourne